Melamine Ware Raw Material Melamine Moulding Powder Formaldehyde
Melamine formaldehyde molding compound(abbreviation A5) can be used
for melamine cutlery (100% melamine resin)
Our products are widely used in the production of the following
dinnerware, tableware, fridge food box, insulation parts,
electrical parts, aviation use cups and tableware.
Trays, dishes, flat plate, fruit plate series, bowl, soup bowl,
salad bowl, noodle bowl series.
Water absorb (cold) / (hot)
Insulation Resistance after 24h in water
How to produce MELAMINE DINNERWARE with melamine moulding
- 1. Weighting the powder
- 2. Preheating the powder in oven to make into block
- 3. Puting the block on the molds, Pressing it under high
temperature ( About 155-165 C ) and high pressure.
- 4. Putting the glazing powder on simi-finished plates or trays.
- ( The usage of melamine glazing powder see our other products :
melamine glazing powder LG220 )
- 5. After molding, polishing edge of melamine dinnerware
- 6. Testing
- 7. Packing.
- Non-toxic, odorless.
- Smooth surface, substantial quality (pircelain like).
- Impack resistan, not easy to break.
- Low heat conductivity, easy to hand hold and liptouch.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not clean with steel ball.
20/25KG per kraft paper bag with PP inner. 20-24 metric tons per 20
Our main products:
Melamine resin content:
- A1: 30% MMC and 70% UMC
- A3: 50% MMC and 50% UMC
- A5: 100% MMC
- LG110: Shinning A1, A3
- LG220: Shinning A5
- LG250/350: Brush decal paper
1.Can be customized according to demand.
2.Eco-friendly material and standard producing.
3.Warm and thoughtful service.
1. Sample available; accept trail order.
2. ODE&OEM are welcome. LCL/OEM/ODM/FCL.
3. If you want to import some products to test the market, we can
lower the MOQ .
4. Welcome to contact us!